Keep Minutes 126.96.36.199
October 07, 2019
- The input content (post content, comments) will be stored in the local browser in real time, when the browser is mistakenly closed, or jump to another page, the previously entered draft content still exists till you publish it.
- The prompt “There is unsaved draft content” when jumping to other page is canceled.
- Enter “#” in the content body to automatically identify it as a tag, and save it as a tag when publishing, similar to Twitter.
- When there is “#” in the body, it will remain its position with link in the body, and the tag list at the end is not shown repeatedly.
- Images upload by Non-admin users will save in separate directories named by their username.
- Non-admin users can only see the media files upload by themselves in the media library.
- Image file name is now “date upload” and 2 random characters.
- Now you need a licence key to activate theme, other wise theme will not run normally.
- Activation process will communicate with remote serve and verify if the code is valid or invalid. This process will run at regular intervals.
- In the article, when the width of a single image exceeds 315 pixels, it will be reduced to 315 pixels, click to enlarge, and then click to zoom out.
- “Geo location list” template now with check-in date under each check-in post.
Keep Minutes 188.8.131.52
September 27, 2019
- Now This theme can detect your device info like device name, os name and save theme in your post meta，new posts will have “From iPhone iOS Safari” or “From Samsung Android-OS Chrome” etc on bottom. Mobile and tablets only.
- You can set whether to detect and/or show your device info in your profile setting page.
- Improved the way tag input, after input some text, press enter or comma will create a tag block, click on existing tag to delete one tag.
- Add the Gravatar CDN option to choose the fastest CDN for your needs.
- The floating button position option is changed from the theme option to the profile page. When multiple people use this theme, they can choose floating button to be left or right differently depending on their needs.
- Text paragraph and line break style corrections.
- “Send it” button now have a new look: an icon of plan.
- New images page template, use native WordPress gallery scripts, more reliable.
Keep Minutes 184.108.40.206
September 18, 2019
- English version UI optimize, killing bugs；
- Integrate Bing Map API，switch map engine according to the site language, use Tencent map when selecting Chinese, and Bing Map for others;
- Bing Map API Key customize input field in theme option panel;
- Bing Map API chick-in: get your adress POI and static map png;
- Interactive words in English optimization.
Currently Bing Map’s location identification API supports Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain and USA. Check-in will be available in these country with English site language. Microsoft will add more country or region in the future.
In addition to China, the location indentification and check-in function in Keep Minutes theme is now support six countries in all.
Keep Minutes 220.127.116.11
September 11, 2019
- When switching pages, there is now a fade in/out effect.
- The effect of fading the top and bottom on a single page was removed.。
- Open Graph protocol meta has been added to the header.
- The @”user name” has been added to the display name.
- The action buttons of the main interface is now more flexible, more fit for small screen device.
- Adapting old device like iPhoneSE iPhone5.
- A new avatar, name, username, profile, and URL is now added to the author page.
- The “Gender” option is added to the profile content, and if it is set, it will be displayed on the author page.
- A new masonry image display template has been added, and there are now three ways to display images.
- Discard the old spin.js and replace the background indicator with the animation svg.
- Emoji’s cdn was replaced by cloudflare, which seems to be faster than before.
- The “Stick post” has a special style now, and the newly published articles and comments have a specific style too.
- When the new post form other place is received from local, the new post will appear from the top and turn yellow (the dark mode turn brighter), and the original color will be restored when the page scrolls.
- Jquery.jeditable.js has been updated to the latest version.
- Toggle all comments now with smooth animations.
- Mobile comment boxes style optimization.
- Fixed a bug where the image template was sorted out wrongly in MacOS Safari.
- “Logout” button adds a pop-up confirmation.
- All Textarea can be increased or decreased depending on the content (previously only increased). Includes: main input box, comment box, and edit content box.
- A single post adds a rounded corner effect.
- Archive template optimized, when viewing categories or annual months it will be normal.
- Some translations have been improved. Some styles of the English version have been improved.
“Link” post format improved：
- Add an input field for entering a URL in front post box;
- When url input field lost focus, this url is automatically parsed, Keep Minutes will get its tilte, description etc.
- Keep minutes will automatically typeset and fill these info into the main input box, waiting for editing and publishing.
I was thinking the “link” post was useless and wanted to remove it, now the link post was renewed.
Spring cleaning: streamlined theme files
- Removed the Baidu sharing function, the huge statics folder was deleted, and redesigned the “sharing” function.
- Style.css is too old and has accumulated a lot of unnecessary styles. To solve this, a lot has been done of cleanup and optimization, reducing the original 1300+ lines to 800+ lines, discarding all the styles of sidebar styles and discarded elements. Optimized all input element styles.
- Combined the “heart” “Floating button” and “Statistic page number” js file to one, reduced the file size.
Theme pack file size reduced from 800+kb to 500+kb.
Dark mode enhancement:
- The color scheme details of the dark mode have been adjusted and the overall color is darker.
- The dark mode floating controller is unified in red.
- When a post or comment posted on another device is obtained, the new content can also be highlighted in the dark mode;
- Fixed some input boxes dark styles;
- Fixed the color of the top expanded menu button.
Keep Minutes 18.104.22.168
September 1, 2019
- Fixed: The upload function is still valid when uploading images for the 2+th time.
- Fix: When there is content in the input box, the new uploaded image code will be added after the old content (previously replaced)
- New: Theme option can now set the maximum uploading picture size (set to 2-2000), or full size upload (set to 1)
- New: Theme option can now set the quality of uploading picture after resize the picture, 0.1-1.0.
- When a new content is posted or a notification is received, there will be a sound effect, only when on desktop device.
- New：Emoji selector in main post box.
- Gravatar CDN change to v2ex, which is faster on updating new gravatar.
WordPress’s emoji display relies on s.w.org (WordPress’s own server) so it will be slow to visit in some place, looking for emoji’s CDN to speed up the display of emojis.
Keep Minutes 22.214.171.124
August 18, 2019
- Add a trash can icon to delete a post from front end.
- Add the Ajax function to support delete post and comment from front end.
- Actions button style adjustments.
- Add functions when there is no ajax the delete functions still works.
- Error messages are now shown on spacial field in red, localized all error message.
Keep Minutes 126.96.36.199
August 14, 2019
- Add a shortcut “S” and press it on all non-single pages to display the search box.
- Add a shortcut key “Ctrl+Enter” to submit and publish contents or comment.
- The ajax delete post now worked in progress, not work well, needs improve.
- All the images in “dark mode” changed from the original reduced transparency to the filter brightness, so it will be normal when multiple images overlap.
Keep Minutes 2.9.2
August 13, 2019
- Thanks to the NPU @haimenese for helping me solve the problem of uploading multiple images at the same time, the latter pictures will repeat multiple bugs.
- ToDo：Start adding a feature: delete a post or comment in the front-end with Ajax.
Keep Minutes 2.9.1
July 25, 2019
- The original old label is replaced with HTML5 tags, basically conforms to the HTML5 specification, IEs goodbye.
- Hidden word limit when switching to “blog” fromat.
- Check-in list style improved.
Keep Minutes 188.8.131.52
July 25, 2019
- Switching post format animation is smoother than ever before.
- The animation of the new post is published, and the animation of the new commentis published is smoother.
- Shortcut help tips and notify window tips are smoother, and the location is normal on both the desktop and the mobile device.
- Search module now move to top, and slide down when you call for it.
- When you post something in other place, new post will slide down form top, as well as the comments.
Keep Minutes 184.108.40.206
July 16, 2019
- Keyboard shortcut repaired. Now you can use the keyboard shortcuts normally.
- Attachment page style correction.
- Multiple permission logic corrections.
Keep Minutes 220.127.116.11
July 15, 2019
- New upload component is fully functional
- When uploading a picture, the output is a WordPress image block, and when it is more than one picture, album block is output.
There is still a problem that photos cannot be rotated according to the exif information.
- The photos taken by the mobile phone can be rotated correctly (thanks to NPU @haimenese). Pictures will be resized before uploading by native browser. The default resize width is 800px, the height will be calculated automatic, and the resize-to width number can be manually adjusted in theme options.
Keep Minutes 2.9.0
July 10, 2019
- Discard the original embedded media library
- Change to Ajax upload, then attach images to the media library on the server, randomize the file name
- Currently only one image can be uploaded at a time, and the album and multi-image need to be edited in the background. Working on it.
Plan:Using html canvas to resize the large images before uploading.
- Added floating button to check in, upload image(s), and write anywhere on the homepage
- Responsive style correction for desktop themes
- Improved the check-in function and map displaying, add a “insert map” button.
- When visits number is greater than 10000 in statistic page, it will automatically change to *K in unit.
- 5G is coming, next step is to cancel separated mobile theme, one theme to rule them all!
Keep Minutes 2.8.0
June 23, 2019
- No longer rely on p2 theme, published as a independent theme
- Page width is expanded to 860px
- Statistics page template rewrite
- The theme options panel is merged into one by the original two panels.
- Change all avatars to gravatar, no need to upload images, please test the speed yourself.
- Multiple css and js corrections
- Rewrote the style of the album image.
- Built-in Lightbox effect, now you can have a lightbox effect without installing a plugin
- Sharing function is built in, no need to add static directory separately
- Remove Baidu statistics options field, now you can use any other statistical code in theme options panel.
- Dark mode
Keep Minutes 2.7.3
March 15, 2019
- Fixed a bug that two same post will be published occasionally.
- Fixed a bug where the title of the “Blog” post would NOT be displayed on the desktop theme.
- Nothing else.
Keep Minutes 2.7.2
March 13, 2019
- Fixed an issue where desktop theme commenting was disabled in WordPress 5.1.1.
- Fixed an issue where the “Blog” content was posted and the title was not displayed. The current “blog” type of post (standard) will display the title on both the phone and the desktop.
- Fixed a bug where the page of mobile theme would not display the title.
- Fixed a bug where some templates and pages on the phone theme didn’t show the post date and time.
- A “full-editor” template has been added to the desktop theme, so you don’t have to switch to the mobile theme when setting up your mobile phone full edit template.
- Fixed a bug that a warning in the front end of each post in the PHP 7.3 environment.
- Below PHP 7 will no longer be supported.
- Correction of some details.
Keep Minutes 2.7
August 14, 2018
- Get rid of the “WPjam Basic” plugin completely, now you don’t need to install this plugin, you don’t need to register ANY account. Grab the theme and use directly. Users can choose whether to connect a CDN or not, it up to you.
- Built-in new php image resize plug-in, relying on WordPress internal mechanism to process images, safe and stable, does not rely on any third parties.
- Fixed multiple code errors and WordPress standards errors.
- A full English version and the corresponding Chinese language pack were created, and theme language changes with the WordPress back-end language settings.
- The phone theme has a new single-page, comment, and like button.
- The word limit has been expanded from 140 to 280 words.
- Correction of some details.
Keep Minutes 2.6
May 11, 2018
A new options control panel has been added to the background to customize the details:
- The “Tencent Map API Key” required for location identifying and checking-in can now be filled in by yourself in the panel.
- The keywords, descriptions, and authors of the SEO section can now be filled by yourself for your own site, which is more conducive to SEO.
- No need to replace the avatar, you can now fill in an image URL in the control panel, the whole site (including the mobile version) to get an avatar, it is more convenient to change the avatar. (Gravatar is slow, stick to it.)
- Only need your number to make your Baidu statistic work, if you don’t need it, leave it to blank, and theme will not load any baidu scripts.
- There is an “Online time” in statistic page, now you can fill the date your site was found and the calculation is more accurate.
- The record number can be filled in directly in the panel and shown at the whole site.
- All custom information only need to be filled in once, and both desktop and mobile can use theme to improve your experience.
- Add a “Location List” template, create a new page in the background, select the geo-list template, save the release, you can list all the geographical locations.
- Add a “Site Map” template, create a new page in the background, select a sitemap template, better for seo.
- Improved the “images list” template, images template, effects like this.
- The search function on the desktop homepage is available.
- The shadow of each post ‘card’ changes more naturally.
- Fixing the views number of the statistics page does not animat bug.
- The old version of css for desktop and mobile versions has been removed, and the new style.css has been streamlined. All statements are as refined as possible, reducing file size.
- The various files in the theme streamline the code, remove extra line breaks and spaces, and reduce the file size.
- Fixed some buggy links and mappings.
- All dead links are removed, replaced with functions, adapted to each individual website.
- The desktop version avatar on the left side of the text, which is currently linked to the theme options settings.
- The mobile version of the first post font is slightly enlarged, the page color is slightly adjusted.
- Updated the thumbnail of the theme, shown in the theme list in back-end.
Keep Minutes 2.3
October 23, 2014
- Discard the category select plugin, because it make things not clean.
- Adjusted most of the page styles, adjusted a lot of colors
- I decided to create a location-based check-in function similar to Foursquare. After testing, I chosed Tencent Maps. Most of the functions were implemented but there were bugs. works need to be done.
- The avatar is styled and now in round shape.
- The number of words counted has become larger and more conspicuous. When the number of words is about to reach the limit, it will be displayed in orange and red.
- Rewrote the mobile theme, basically the same as the desktop theme, and does not rely on any third-party plug-ins.
Keep Minutes 2.0
September 23, 2014
- Redesign interface, card design, vector icon
- Responsive design optimization, no need to move themes, perfect for most all desktop and mobile devices, optimized for mobile devices
- “1.0 Series” stops updating
Keep Minutes 1.3
July 17, 2014
- All icons on the website are replaced by the original gif bitmap as a vector font icon, and well for the the Retina screens;
- Creating icons for single-page post reading, commenting, editing three functions and adapting to screen size to hide/show labels;
- The category select drop-down option has been added to the post interface, and now you can directly select the article category;
- Solved the problem of the previous version “Cannot edit and update Weibo directly in the foreground”;
- Improved navigation menu colors and styles;
- The logout button in desktop version is now moved to the top right corner of the post box;
- Add transition animation for most elements;
- The comment filed of the single page is changed to off by default, and the comment button clicked, field is shown.
- The theme name was officially changed to the “Keep Minutes” directory structure change;
- Official website domain changed from t.dukeyin.com to www.keepmins.com, in an Alibaba cloud server, increased the load speed.
Keep the Minutes 1.2
July 3, 2014
- Add a “random” page template, you can randomly display a post in all now.
- Built-in Google font Open Sans also used for front-end calls, without accessing Googlefonts, greatly speeds up page loading.
- OpenSans in front end, more beautiful.
- Responsive Design, adaptive small screen device, the text size is unchanged on the small screen non-mobile phone theme, the frame is adapted, the avatar is reduced, and many other elements are optimized;
- Vector fonts is used for Logos, retina screens such as iPhone iPad are never distorted;
- Add a “menu” to the mobile theme to customize the mobile menu items in the WP background;
- The “random” feature in the mobile theme is optimized to fit the mobile theme.
Keep the Minutes 1.1
May 24, 2014
- iOS7 flat design mobile phone theme, more concise and more beautiful;
- By default, the mobile phone does not load the microblog image, which improves the loading speed of the mobile phone and reduces the traffic;
- The “Logout” button has been added to the mobile phone theme, and now you can log in and log out freely in your mobile phone.
- Mobile phones and desktop themes are added to the “X minutes ago”, “X days ago” and other human readable time. The posts that do not exceed one week are displayed as human readable time, and the posts for more than one week are displayed as normal time;
- In the desktop theme, adds Baidu sharing, which allows readers to share with major social networks;
- Many bug fixes and styles are improved.
Keep the Minutes 1.0
May 26, 2013
- Redesigned the interface, abandoned the sidebar, and continued the basic gray and blue color of Beta;
- Developed as a child theme of WordPress free theme P2;
- Accurate 140-word limit real-time judgment;
- Discard some of P2’s post formats, leaving only status and quotes;
- With help of P2, you can implement @dialogue and display new posts and comments in real time;
- Extend Beta’s Infinite scroll effect and abandon the AJAX page loader.
Keep the Minutes beta
August 13, 2012
- Existing slogan Discover and Keep the minutes, so I name the project “Keep The Minutes”;
- Implemented the login and publishing interface of the foreground;
- Refresh-free with Infinite Scroll and Advanced AJAX Page Loader;
- Wptouch pro implements the mobile phone interface;