Upgrading V2.7 to V2.9
Since there is a huge difference between V2.7 and V2.9, upgrading from V2.7 to V2.9 requires special attention.
Step by Step
The upgrade will cause the website to not work properly for a short time, so it is recommended to do it when the traffic is low, such as at night.
- (Optional) Back up the Keep Minutes 2.7 theme file, the plugins;
- (Optional) back up the database;
- Activate a default WordPress theme, such as Twenty Nineteen, any one is okay;
- Remove (delete) old themes on server (including desktop and mobile themes and previous P2 themes);
- Temporarily disable all plugins.
Follow the instructions in the 2.2 Installing themes in this document to install the new theme.